You’ve heard it before, “safety first,” but you know that not every job comes with a cushioned office chair. As the employer it is up to you to lead by example. Providing top quality ASNI approved safety glasses, vests and earplugs are not only appreciated by employees, but essential to preforming their job.
When the challenge lies beyond your control where employees face hazardous conditions, Show your company cares about employee safety with promotional safety products. HALO’s wide selection custom ear plugs, safety glasses and more keep them protected.
You can reduce the costs associated with workplace injuries by implementing an effective safety program. It’s up to you to make safety a priority. Actively promoting employee safety helps safe an employee’s perception and behavior towards safety, reducing the number of workplace accidents.
Don’t risk it. Taking safety precautions can save lives and money.
Follow these steps to create a safety program today:
1. Provide new employees with a general safety orientation before they begin.
2. Provide job or task specific training prior to preforming without supervision.
3. Offer continuing regular refresher training courses.
4. Reward employees with safety incentive programs.
5. Provide periodic self-inspection for new worksites
6. Document steps 1 through 5 for your records.
Safety programs are important for every company, but some cannot go without. Construction workers, electrical workers, fire fighters, shipping. According to the Department of Labor & Industries, there were 11,240 claims for eye injuries along in the year 2000.
Whether you’ve recently implanted a safety program or have had one in place for years, HALO has the personalized safety gear that lets them know you have their back.