According to the Promotional Products Association International, 58% of people polled prefer food gifts over other promotional gifts. What better way to spread holiday cheer and send your personalized thanks than with corporate food gifts featuring your company logo.
All your clients and employees will love our gourmet food gifts. Cater to their tastes with our corporate food gifts — but go one step further by also sharing our taste tempting recipes for the DIY lovers on your list.
From gourmet gift boxes and towers tied together with a deluxe satin ribbon featuring your foil stamped logo to laser engraved wooden collector’s boxes filled with treats — you’re sure to make an irresistible impression guaranteed to outlast the sweets.
The Secret Ingredient You Need To Make Your Holiday Gift Stand Out
Incorporate recipe cards with their food gift to set your company apart. Search for free templates online, insert the recipes from our blog and personalize with your brand. Send HALO your personalized recipe cards and we’ll include them with each food gift to show you think outside the box. HALO.com is serving up three top DIY recipes for our favorite holiday business food gift this season. Read on to see our recipe for success.
This gourmet gift comes packaged in a beautiful, reusable wooden collector’s box laser engraved with your logo. It’s packed full of delicious English Butter Toffee & it comes with a set of index cards great for storing recipes!
- Combine cake mix, 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix well. Pat into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add 2 eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Incorporate powdered sugar a cup at a time. Beat well after each.
- Slowly pour in half the remaining melted butter and mix well before adding the rest. Fold in half the toffee bits.
- Pour filling on top of the cake mixture and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining toffee bits on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until the center is a little ‘gooey’ yet, not past that point.
Try all of our cookie ice cream combos with this bountiful cookie basket filled with chocolate chunk cookies, chocolate macadamia cookies, snicker-doodle cookies & more!
For a special touch, drizzle ice cream topping between cookies and ice cream.
Cookie Food Gift Recipes suggestions:
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies with chocolate ice cream rolled chopped pecans.
- Snicker-doodle Cookies with apple sorbet and caramel ice cream topping.
- Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies with vanilla frozen yogurt rolled in roasted almonds.
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies with raspberry frozen yogurt.
- For each cookie sandwich, place 1 scoop of ice cream (about 1/3 cup) between 2 cookies.
- Gently press cookies together (ice cream should spread to the edge of cookies).
- Roll ice cream edges in sprinkles or chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
- Or prepare ahead of time. Just individually wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap, place in a resealable freezer bag and freeze for later.
This Grand Snowflake Tower is definitely a party starter — great for sharing with the entire office. Whether pre-party or post-party they’ll enjoy each decadent layer or gourmet snacking. Mix chocolate covered raisins, cranberry delight and a box of Chex & party on!
- Mix all ingredients & enjoy!