At HALO, we celebrate promotional products every day, but this week is special – it’s Promotional Products Work! Week (PPW!W). In honor of this industry-wide event, HALO wanted to spread some cheer with promotional products and see if they really do work.
HALO employees and Account Executives handed out promotional flying discs at public events in the days prior to PPW!W. With this springtime warm weather, people were excited about the new flyer.
Watch the video below to see!
Breakdown of the HALO Flyer Frenzy (so far):
- We handed out flyers to 270 employees in HALO offices.
- Over a dozen HALO Account Executives across the country participated in the program by giving flyers to clients, prospects, friends and family.
- Community Outreach:
- 30 were handed out at a local job fair near HALO’s Sterling headquarters.
- 30 were handed out to passersby enjoying the weekend and celebrating Record Store Day near the Oakbrook Terrace office.
- 98 were given away at a community event near the Newton, IA office.
- Of all recipients, over 80% said thank you for the gift – what other advertising medium can say that?
In addition to smiles and fun, HALO is also giving away a “summer promo pack” complete with two tumblers, a can insulator and a 24-can cooler bag. Anyone who received a flyer can enter to win by posting a picture of the flyer (a selfie, a group photo, etc.) with #HALOThere on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Just make sure your post is set to “public” so we can see it, and you’ll be entered to win a summer promo pack! We’ll announce the winners of our sweepstakes on Monday, May 1.
Have you used promotional products in a recent marketing campaign? Share your story in the comments below or on our social media pages.