Ideal Image President’s Club
Ideal Image, The Advanced MedSpa, is the most trusted name in laser hair removal. A national leader in performing laser hair removal and non-surgical aesthetic services, Ideal Image is renowned for their innovative technology and highly-trained licensed professionals.
The Ideal Image President’s Club is a prestigious award that recognizes top sales people for overachievement of their goals and quota. Sales reps who reached the President’s Club achievement were awarded a trip to a Cabo San Lucas resort and received a travel gift package to further show Ideal Image’s appreciation.
Choosing HALO Branded Solutions
An integral component of the Ideal Image President’s Club recognition efforts was the collection of gifts the 19 winners received leading up to their trip to Cabo. The main objective was to recognize top performing sales reps and demonstrate true appreciation for their work. The promotional items needed to not only be trendy and useful — they needed to be stylish and appealing. Ideal Image chose to partner with HALO Branded Solutions because of the creativity offered by our experienced Account Executives and the individual attention our clients receive. HALO Account Executives Lisa DaSilva and Cat Gagliardo provided personal attention and oversaw every aspect of the creation and delivery of the promotional items Ideal Image needed.
HALO’s creativity comes alive with full color imprint opportunities, allowing Ideal Image to integrate their new rebranding with a full color on all promotional products. The unique designs and imprint techniques possible with HALO Branded Solutions made it easy for Ideal Image to select products their recipients would be proud to show off, and our selection of promotional items featured trendy products the recipients would come to love and talk about for months following the trip.
Ideal Image flew the President’s Club winners to Cabo. This international destination and Ideal Image’s short delivery deadline posed the following challenges:
- Because Cabo is in Mexico, the taxes and tariffs would make shipping the promotional packages to the destination too expensive.
- The fast-approaching flight date created a time crunch, giving HALO a limited amount of time to finalize the promotional product strategy
- 19 winners needed to receive each award kit, with a reasonable shipping cost for the client
- Ideal Image wanted unique employee recognition ideas that would delight employees and remain affordable
- Recent rebranding called for a design overhaul of all promotional products
HALO’s Unique Solutions
HALO Account Executives Lisa DaSilva and Cat Gagliardo worked alongside Ideal Image to ideate and execute a campaign built around multiple gift packages delivered to winners on a tiered timeline. The following gift package sequence generated constant excitement for the trip, implemented creative employee appreciation ideas, and showcased Ideal Image’s rebranding, all in the allotted time frame:
- Two months prior to the trip winners received their announcement gift package. The central gift was custom rolling luggage containing a light-activated sound module. When winners opened their new luggage they were greeted with a recording of the Ideal Image VP congratulating the employees on their President’s Club achievement and inviting them to pack their bags for Cabo, an idea proposed by DaSilva and Gagliardo. This gift package also contained a debossed genuine leather passport holder.
- One month before the trip, winners received a second gift package preparing them for some fun in the sun. This package contained an Ame & LuLu beach tote with a matching dry swim bag, two plush round beach towels (one for the employee and one for their guest), an Aloe-Up kit featuring aloe, sunscreen and SPF lip balm, and Stormtech polos.
- The third package arrived during the winners’ stay in Cabo. HALO Branded Solutions coordinated with a supplier in Mexico to send this package during the trip without incurring excessive fees. The package that arrived at the Cabo resort contained USB charging cable lanyards and a straw fedora-style hat all showcasing the Ideal Image President’s Club logo.
- The final package arrived one month after the trip concluded. This package contained an cloisonné lapel pin, a 3D personalized award highlighting their achievement, and a bottle of champagne – deep etched with the President’s Club logo – to remind each winner of their special achievement.
How did the winners of the contest feel about their travel gift packages? Employees took to social media during their Cabo trip to express their glee and gratitude, posting about the contest and their prizes throughout their stay at the resort. As for Ideal Image, they were delighted at the results of their travel gift package for the President’s Club and impressed that DaSilva and Gagliardo spent so much time ensuring the campaign was a success. The extremely positive reception led Ideal Image to express interest in collaborating again with HALO on a future campaign.
HALO Branded Solutions provides targeted solutions for promotional marketing needs even in time-sensitive situations or challenging locations. Contact HALO to experience one-on-one professional assistance and access to the latest promotional products and designs available.