Simply put, beyond everything else, its the numbers. Promotional products are proven to be an effective marketing strategy in several ways, they reach greater numbers of people with more lasting impressions than other forms of advertising, and they are tangible and memorable for recipients
Let HALO brainstorm and figure out the best products to promote the value and expertise of your business!
Over one-half of promotional products are kept at home and over one-quarter at the office.
- 56% are kept at home
- 28% are kept at the office
Promotional products deliver impressions over a long period of time. 82% of recipients of promotional products keep items that are useful.
No other advertising medium provides anywhere close to the name recognition associated with promotional products.
Promotional products generate customers and loyalty. The typical product is kept for 12 months and many are used every business day.
Among wearables, bags were reported to be used most frequently with an average of nine times per month. They also deliver the most impressions. Each bag averages 1,038 impressions per month.
Bags make the highest number of impressions (approximately 1,038 per month) followed by caps (approximately 476 per month). Among non-wearables, writing instruments make the most impressions, with 363 per month.
Instant Brand Recall
- Customers remember the business that gave them an ad specialty.
- More than 8 out of 10 (84%) remember the advertisers on the promotional products theyve received.
Cost Per Impression is $.005.
- Promotional products deliver a better cost per impression than virtually any other media.
- The average (CPI) of a promotional product equals $0.005thats half a penny.
Return on Investment
- One cent gets you two targeted impressions from your intended audience.
- That ROI far surpasses most other advertising media you can use.
Promotional products beat out prime time TV, radio and print advertising as the most cost-effective advertising medium available.
- Customers view businesses that gave them promotional products more favorably.
- 42% had a more favorable impression of the company after receiving the item.
Over one-third (35%) of the people viewing this have owned between one and five promotional products.
Source:Global Advertising Specialties Impressions Study V.3. Advertising Specialty Institute, copyright 2012.